Transformation and strategic review: along with our clients in the definition and the reinforcement of their strategic plan.
- Market: market segmentation review, size and volume growth per segment (underlying stocks growth, substitution by new products/services/distribution channel, etc) or market-price dynamics
- Competitive environment: level of consolidation review per segment, analysis of the market-entry barriers and the power balance with customers, retailers and substitutes.
- Commercial performance/growth levers: on the basis of information contained in customer survey, performance analysis on key purchase criterion and analysis of priority levers permitting to ensure client legitimacy and capturing new clients etc.
- Operational performance: analysis of historical performance, analysis of relative performance based on kpis versus competitors, review of priority levers identified by the management
Transformation and performance’s improvement:
encouraging our client to implement change
- Identifying and implementing measures improving performance
- Assisting the Management Audit to implement a follow-up plan on the improvement of performance and/or to identify management requirements.
- Developing one or several positions with a substantial improvement potential – such as back-office, sales or purchase desks.
- Assisting the management during assets and business disposal operation or business closure.
- Optimizing stocks, trade receivables and suppliers debt.
- Re-evaluating the stock level and cash-flow projections.
- Implementing a rolling cash-flow forecast with a 13 weeks vision as a management tool