1. M&A’s department expertise
Negotiation, financial engineering, complex financing, research for buyers or investors, process management.
2. Accompanying directors in defining their strategy
Challenge and review of the original business plan; addition of new shares if necessary
3. Specialized in preventive and collective proceedings
Cash-flow optimization, risk coverage for directors and officers
4. Trustworthy relationship with procedures
Mandataire ad-hoc and Conciliateur, Trustee (Administrateur Judiciaire and Mandataire Judiciaire), lawyers, lenders, financial auditors and advisors, investors, hedge funds, financial sector advisory committee and Interministerial committee
5. A solid expertise in financial leverage
Refinancing of long-term and current assets (assets refinancing, stocks and debts refinancing, cash-flow management)
Scheme of intervention in Distress M&A
Opportunities: Acquisition of a distressed company
Optimizing and securing a transaction
- To identify the main issues and business opportunities
- To finance the transaction
- To secure the wording of the financial terms
- To succeed the deal
A strong experience with distressed companies providing a global approach of business
- Analysis of financial performances
- Creation of financial Business Plan and cash-flow forecasts
- Support during the procedure with the various stakeholders
- Definition of the strategy concerning the deal (assets disposal plan, debt purchase – debt equity swap operations).
- Negotiation with creditors and notably with financial institutions (lenders, investment funds, shareholders) and any other strategic creditors (ex. Landlords).
- Drafting support for the financial and strategic aspects of the binding offers